Sunday, May 30

A Peace Offering

So, I got this email the other day plastered with tickets for a grand guilt trip from Mama Mia. It said something like "I bet she'll be crawling and sitting the next time we see Colette". Um, yeah. Actually, you're right so I guess it's time to climb aboard the express to Guiltville because not only is she crawling and reclining (an early form of sitting) she's also pulling herself up. Why are my babies so quick? Let me rephrase that to Why do I always scoff at baby-proofing the house? Anyway, here are some videos made just for you long suffering readers out there. Enjoy the babyness that is The Colette.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness - she is beautiful and doing so well! Thank you for these videos. ~~ Alice yori

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for the wonderful movies. Colette is moving forward so fast, it takes my breath away. Have you guys been stretching Nico? I can hardly believe how tall he's getting. Good show Colette and Nico! Love, Mama Mia