Monday, July 25

Soon. Very Soon.

_IGP2509

Summer vacation is approaching for me and with it a chance to get my head together before my last semester in grad school. Mainly, I want to get the shop up and running a little more properly. I'll be adding stuff during the next week that have been in process for many weeks. Not because they are huge or complex but simply because my time has not be my own and when it has, I haven't had the energy to grab it and tame it. Two weeks is too short but it is what I have so I won't complain.

I'll try and make up for the crickets around here by posting double time for a bit. You know, when summer vacation actually starts. In a week. Until then, please find a nice shady spot, a glass of lemonade, and figure out what those clouds over your head look like.

No comments: