Friday, March 30

Maker:1 Machine:1

bunny prototype
simple quilt for luca
reversible cap
l is for luca

I have finally started to benefit from the magical combination of energy and will necessary for me to make all the things I want to. A lot of my trouble has been based around the will to work with my little temperamental sewing machine. I try to think of it as my apprenticeship as I am learning a lot about the mechanics of the machine as I try to solve the problems that crop up every time I sit down to sew. When I actually can buy a good machine, I will be a more competent owner. In the meantime, I must gather my courage and patience and try not to curse the da#n thing too much.

After all, my little shadow has big ears.
what happens when i ask her to smile

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute dress!