Friday, June 1

One month into it

jizo-sama
I have been home from the hospital for one month now. Home in our little apartment that barely holds four people and now must fit six of us. Luckily some of us are a little more compact than others.
We have hit the ground running since I returned. It has been non-stop kid since May Day. The other day when I was dealing with one thing (which happened to come after and before another), I had a flash of negativity and thought, why can't I just have one moment of peace? One moment when nothing is happening? Then my regular mind responded, because this is what life is about. One thing after another. Peace is simply accepting this fact.

Hope you are all well. xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow I love this very much. Sometimes I need a reality check and this is a very eloquent way to receive one. Thank you! Amanda