Living in Japan has been helpful in that I have become more conscious of details. What used to be acceptable in my sewing now makes me blush but I will chalk it up to being part of the learning process.
I never accomplish as much as I hope over the weekend but as long as I can get my area in order for impromptu sewing, then I can remain inspired and willing to work, even after a long day of teaching and parenting. It is very satisfying to have a tidy work area. The organization revives me.
I will keep chugging along and filling out my inventory. The rotten thing is that the date with immigration is one day before my anticipated grand opening so I will go ahead and expect delays as I deal with the strain of legal headaches. Making and drawing has proved to be a wonderful relief from the stress so I will push myself more in these next few days to finish up my various products. Then I will share again with you.
xo
2 comments:
the slippers look lovely. i'm hoping to purchase a pair. have you tried any of your local sento for evening stress relief? they are great.
thank you, becca!
Post a Comment